ASPIRE are looking for a temporary bookkeeper to assist during our current accounts projects.
Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 1 year previous administrative experience, including bookkeeping experience, in an office environment. They should have good communication skills in order to work within a team in a fast paced office environment.
The candidate will have a good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C, above or equivalent, including Maths and English. A basic understanding of office software applications is a must whilst also being able to adapt to new systems.
- Receiving and processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling bank statements
- Investigating client queries
- Liaising with banks and clients
- Filing and scanning
Permanent Support Administrator
ASPIRE are looking for a full time Corporate Services Support Administrator to assist primarily with due diligence collation.
Ideally the candidate will have excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry, knowledge of AML and Compliance requirements and have a good knowledge of office software applications. A knowledge and understanding of current and recent legislation would be an advantage. Good communication and interpersonal skills with a keenness to develop and maintain a high level of customer service.
The main duties will include assisting with the new client take-on process and maintenance of records in order to meet with ASPIRE and GFSC requirements, the continual review of all Client records and preparation of Client board meeting reports. Other duties will include but are not limited to assisting with:
- Compliance Officer queries,
- Accounts processes when required.
- Administrative duties including keeping all filing and scanning up to date for complete records.
Why work for us?
ASPIRE forms part of the Voyonic Group. Voyonic Group have the following benefits:
- Training and development opportunities are available as part of our ongoing staff development programme
- We are a leader within a varied and interesting industry
- We are a friendly and welcoming team
- We offer an appealing benefits package upon completion of probation
How to apply?
Should you be interested in a career with ASPIRE Corporate Services Limited, please submit your CV and covering letter to Alex Rowe, Senior Resources Administrator at email@example.com