ISRSP (International Seafarer Retirement Savings Plan) Administrator
ASPIRE are looking for a full time administrator to oversee the ongoing maintenance and compliance of ISRSP payment processor database and processes.
ISRSP is a plan that was launched earlier this year with Zurich that has been developed to enable almost every seafarer to plan for their retirement. You can find more information about the plan on our sister company Voyonic’s website: https://voyonic.com/employee-benefits/ and further details by contacting us.
Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 1 year previous administrative experience in an office environment with a basic understanding of pensions. They should have good communication skills in order to work within a team in a fast paced office environment.
The candidate will have a good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C, above or equivalent, including Maths and English. A basic understanding of office software applications is a must whilst also being able to adapt to new systems.
- Receiving and answering queries from potential and current clients and members of the savings plan
- Assist with new client take-on process and records in order to meet with Aspire and GFSC requirements
- Data inputting and reconciliation of payrolls
- Administrative duties including keeping records up to date, filing and scanning
Why work for us?
ASPIRE forms part of the Voyonic Group. Voyonic Group have the following benefits:
- Training and development opportunities are available as part of our ongoing staff development programme
- We are a leader within a varied and interesting industry
- We are a friendly and welcoming team
- We offer an appealing benefits package upon completion of probation
How to apply?
Should you be interested in a career with ASPIRE Corporate Services Limited, please submit your CV and covering letter to Alex Rowe, Senior Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org